March 16, 2021
Microsoft Teams is much more than 'just' a tool for video meetings and chatting with your colleagues. Microsoft very much aims to position Microsoft Teams as a new platform for modern day teamwork and collaboration. With the Covid-19 pandemic still on-going, and a shift towards remote work, this new way of working from home, on-the-go and on various mobile devices, very much is a 'hot-topic' for Microsoft with strategic importance. Developments on Teams are rapid, with new functionality and feature updates being released very regularly.
A rapidly growing platform
As a result, the number of Microsoft Teams daily active users has soared from just 20 million in November 2019 to 115 million in October of last year, with the number of 'collaboration minutes' spend working together within Microsoft 365 also rising to 30 billion per day. As Microsoft Teams is an integral part of the Microsoft 365 suite, with integrations with OneNote, Excel, and PowerPoint just to name a few, it is now wonder Microsoft keeps focusing on further adoption and usage. Not just as a tool with new features being added, but specifically by building out MIcrosoft Teams into a platform for collaboration.
Microsoft Teams as a platform webinar series
To further demonstrate Microsoft Teams is a platform, that goes beyond calling and chatting, Microsoft is organizing a 12 part series of webinars. During these webinars various presenters will focus on PowerApps for Teams, Power Automate, Virtual Agents and third-party apps.
Register for one or more of the following webinars at no-cost today to get started. Learn more about implementing and using Microsoft Teams as a platform, building solutions on top of this platform, and to get more done, more efficiently with Microsoft Teams:
1) Microsoft Teams use what you have, to do things you've never done
Kick-off webinar, introduction Microsoft Teams as a platform. Topics: Power Automate, Virtual Agents and 3rd Party Applications.
2) Teams governance: work together seamlessly, now AND in the future
Work safe and efficient within Teams, with a smart governance approach. Topics: Power Automate, Virtual Agents and 3rd Party Applications.
3) Let Microsoft Teams be your personal productivity hub
Learn all about a fit for purpose approach and creating a central workplace. Topics: 3rd Party Applications.
4) See what is needed to use Teams better, with the Work Reworked study and Microsoft Workplace Analytics
Focus fully on innovation: with digital transformation, learning culture and seamless collaboration. Topics: Power Apps, Virtual Agents and 3rd Party Applications.
5) Healthcare Solutions for Microsoft Teams
Discover the possibilities to arrange organizational processes in a new way.
6) Personal automation with Power Automate
Want to be more productive in your daily work? Discover the power of smart automations with Power Automate.
7) Virtual Events with Teams and the power platform
Make sure that employees stay involved in your organization, with the use of virtual events. Topics: Power Apps.
8) Improve your meetings using effective and fun interactivity apps and brainstorming technology
How do you ensure that participants stay focused during a meeting? Discover the possibilities of various interactive apps.
9) Boost productivity by embedding advanced communication into Microsoft Teams
Find out how you can make Microsoft Teams a central platform for communication.
10) Be inspired by what Power App solutions within Microsoft Teams can do for you
Get to know the world of Power apps easily build your own apps and add existing applications.
11) Unlock the potential of your first line workers using Teams
Learn how to make the work of frontline workers easier: from mobile use to automations.
12) Boost productivity by embedding advanced communication into Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams for developers! Easily add your own content with SharePoint and the SharePoint Framework (SPFx). Topics: Power Automate.