Upgrading your Hosted Exchange hardware? Don’t!
July 8, 2020
The challenge: how to upgrade hardware without consuming large amounts of time and manpower?
Your company is still running Exchange Server hosted on-premise, on legacy server and storage hardware. You might also be running an older version of Exchange Server that needs to be updated. But upgrading hardware and updating software are time-consuming projects. So how can you speed things up?
Migrate to Exchange Online
Whether you do a staged, cutover, or hybrid migration, we advise our partners to migrate their customers' inboxes from Exchange Server to Exchange Online. Why? Well ...
- Avoid expensive, time-consuming hardware migrations;
- Retire aging servers and storage hardware;
- Never buy expensive hardware again;
- Skip future hardware maintenance;
- Leave the updates & upgrades to Microsoft;
- Do hybrid deployments to the cloud and on-prem;
- Migrate over time using hybrid migration;
- Use a single, web-based admin interface;
- Gain high availability in the Azure cloud;
- Get new features not available on Exchange Server;
- Increase your margin per customer.
- Getting Exchange Online licenses
Exchange Online licenses are available via the Microsoft CSP program. As a CSP Indirect Provider Resello can provide your company with the licenses you need for your customers. Like to learn more? Fill out the form and we'll contact you about how we can support your business.